What Is EyeDream?
EyeDream is a vision correction therapy that provides clear, comfortable vision without the need to wear contact lenses during the day. No more restrictions on how long you wear your lenses, no more irritation in dry, smoky environments or at the end of a long day.
EyeDream is ideal for low-mid short sighted people who:
• Want clear natural vision all day - every day
• Have considered refractive surgery because of the freedom it provides, but are worried about the risks
• Find soft contact lenses do not fulfil the comfort demands their life-style places on their eyes
• Are involved in recreational and sports activities where periods without wearing contact lenses is ideal
So how is this possible?
Very simply, EyeDream is a specially designed contact lens that reverses the power of the cornea, at the front of the eye during overnight wear. Once the full effect has taken place, the eye is effectively ‘normal’ and can see clearly during the day.
With EyeDream you will benefit from:
• Freedom from contact lenses and glasses during the day
• Very easy adaptation, only overnight lens wear required
• A comfortable, semi-permanent alternative for the correction of short sightedness
• A safe and reversible vision correction therapy without surgery
EyeDream is a vision therapy that brings a modern approach to a technique known as orthokeratology. EyeDream lenses are manufactured from special highly oxygen permeable material. When worn during the night these lenses apply a controlled shape to the ‘window’ at the front of the eye (the cornea), eliminating your short sightedness. This effect stays strong enough for you to function the entire day without spectacles or contact lenses.
EyeDream utilises the tried and tested lens design that has been available in Europe since 2002 and currently boasts thousands of happy patients.
EyeDream is available to patients with the following degrees of short sightedness: A spherical spectacle prescription of -0.75D up to -5.00. Astigmatism of up to -2.50D.
As well as being an expert in all types of contact lens fitting, we have attended an extensive programme of training prior to treating patients with EyeDream in order to be better familiarised with the technique and lens design.
Experience the freedom of EyeDream. Contact us to find out more or book a consultation.
Find out more at www.orthoklenses.com